I have moved to www.pramodthomas.com

I finally decided to move my blog on a dedicated domain. So please read my latest articles at www.pramodthomas.com. Thanks for your corporation.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Market shoots up


Indian Market shooted up on opening. Traders are optimistic today.Sharp upward trend seen in the opening. At the time of writing it nifty up by 35 points and sensex by 122 points. Yesterday senssex was below 17000 mark but today it opened well above 17000. Metal,Reality, FMCG, Engineering are the major gainers. I expect market to be rangebound today and will close flat today.
Some selling pressure is seen now.
According to the sentiments from market the trend will continue.It is expected that Indian Market will touch it's all time high in this year.

0 comments:

Advertisement

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com