I have moved to www.pramodthomas.com

I finally decided to move my blog on a dedicated domain. So please read my latest articles at www.pramodthomas.com. Thanks for your corporation.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Poem-The Painter


To my brother,


I heard your voice

Even before you were born

We are from the same mud


Our whispers

The smallest cries on earth,

Now we are away from it


Your canvas is waiting for colours

As a newborn waiting for it's mother


Past

Our dreams were black and white

But you had colours

The violet river of our ambitions were bigger than us

I agree,

Life was so cruel to us

We were alone all the time

Dead flies had fallen into our food;

Not once


The hospitals we lived

The roads we wandered

Never knew us

Our brown poverty was always ahead of us,

Ahead of time.


Present

Why you gave up your canvas

That was our only hope

The multicolour flag still melts in my heart

Nothing ends,

If anything ends

We will restart from the ending

Is the yellow sea and the pirates still lives in your mind?

Just paint it


Future

The future without future is nothing but death

Death as naked as a general hospital.

0 comments:

Advertisement

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com